Sunday, May 9, 2010

How does philosophy run through your mind on a daily basis? Is it something that you think about when you make decisions? Is it a tool to finding meaning and worth to your life? Without it can one really live a happy and fullfilled life? To me philosophy is something that takes form in a way that shapes the way I think about what is important to me and how I want to make my life. Also it helps change the way that I go about doing everyday actions at times, like walking down the street listening to my ipod, and how the little things can help make the world more beautiful and enjoyable. Part of using philosophy as a tool to find truth is the basic use of the mindset of an aware person and participant in this world. The world is full of people who have their own way of looking at the world and finding one's own path through all of that is what makes using philosophy beneficial as to not get sucked up in others' viewpoints. Being able to see what people think and use that as a foundation to pick my own path is part of why philosophy is part of my life and knowing that many others have walked this earth and put their ideas onto paper is a great part of trying to understand what great people have thought about and tried to do and all I can do is try my best to make something out of the life i have been given by using my mind and imagination to create something beautiful to hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment